Last Updated:
October 15, 2021

Click here to submit your article
Per Page :

EndeavorUAE

User Name: You need to be a registered (and logged in) user to view username.

Total Articles : 1

Mainland business setup Dubai | Endeavour Corporate Services LLC Dubai

  Endeavour is one of the best corporate services company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates that provides Business Setup Services, PRO Services, Mainland Company Formation, Document Clearing Services, Bookkeeping Services, Ajman Free Zone Business Setup, and much more. The city of Dubai has a free gold trade and until the 1990s was the center of a “vigorous smuggling trade” of gold bullion to India, where gold importation was restricted. Dubai actively welcomes foreign investors and entrepreneurs. The emirate is home to many business formation experts and set-up agents, created to help guide foreign entrepreneurs through the licensing, visa, and company incorporation processes. The most advisable thing is to form a company in one of the free zones of Dubai. A Dubai Free Zone company allows foreign investors to have 100% ownership of the company. A Dubai limited liability company (Dubai LLC) limits foreigners to owning up to 49% of the business. A citizen of the United Arab Emirates will own the remaining 51% of the shares. For more details, visit: https://endeavourbiz.com/mainland-business-setup-dubai   read more
0 Views : 26